A high degree of employee engagement is critical to the success of any organization. To foster a sense of belonging and maintain high engagement among our employees, we offer four employee engagement groups to create a deeper connection within our organization. Each engagement group is entirely team-member-led, representing all levels and departments within the company. We also issue an annual employee engagement survey to better understand the sentiments of our employees and how they feel about CBL, their work, and their team.
CBL Cares strives to improve the quality of life in the communities in which we work and live, and to inspire our team members to contribute to the betterment of the communities we serve.
CBL Community works to ensure a welcoming, inclusive environment where all team members, external partners, and visitors to our properties feel they belong and are valued for who they are.
CBL Fit encourages, inspires, and advocates for the whole person at work; including physical, mental, emotional, and financial health.
CBL Social plans, organizes, and hosts a myriad of experiences to create connection and a sense of community amongst the CBL Team.
As a certified Great Place to WorkTM we provide our team with comprehensive benefits, training, and opportunities for professional development.
Health & Well-Being
- Traditional 401k and Roth 401k including company match with immediate vesting*
- Comprehensive medical and prescription coverage including access to telemedicine, second opinion services, medical concierge, mental wellness app, and orthopedic alternatives
- Voluntary dental and vision plans and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options
- Company-paid long-term disability and business travel insurance and voluntary short-term disability protection
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite fitness center at CBL Center
* available to all full and part-time employees.
Continuous Learning & Development
- Broad training and learning opportunities including:
- Bi-annual leadership and sales and revenue conferences
- Leadership development, department, and job-specific training
- On-demand education and learning through CBL Discovery Academy
- DEIB Fireside Chats and forum discussions
- Benefits and well-being related forums
- Onsite first responder/AED training
- Tuition reimbursement program for full-time employees for degree and certificate-seeking programs, as well as company-paid professional certification and maintenance
- Summer internship and year-round co-op opportunities for students
- Flexible work policy
- Dress for your day work environment
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Bank
- Company-organized community service events
- Team member appreciation events and recognition program
- Team member referral bonus program
- Team-member led groups including philanthropy/volunteerism, well-being, DEIB commitments, and team events
Each Year, CBL provides our team with learning and development opportunities covering a wide range of topics, including career development and skills training; health, well-being and safety; DEIB, cybersecurity, ethics, and more.
In 2022, CBL team members completed more than 6,000 hours of training.
2022 Training Hours
We are always looking for ways to evolve and modernize our company culture. In 2023 we set out to achieve the following:
- Maintain Great Place to Work™ certification, reflecting robust employee engagement
- Maintain voluntary turnover rate of 10% or less
- Strengthen CBL's inclusive workplace by developing new partnerships and pools of talent to support recruiting and improve diversity at all levels
- Partner with educational institutions and other outside entities to develop and deliver training programs for CBL team members
- Implement internship and apprenticeship programs in partnership with organizations working to increase representation of historically under-represented groups
Gender Diversity / Women Make Up...
Women Make Up...
Racial / Ethnic Diversity
- Baby Boomers
- Gen X
- Gen Z
- < 2 years
- 2-5 years
- 6-10 years
- 11-15 years
- 16-20 years
- 20+ years